New Blogger Followers Widget

Blogger has now a new widget for Blogspot blog followers.
If you haven´t checked it yet, take a look at it in my sidebar.
I think it looks better than the previous widget. It stands out more, don´t you think?
I noticed the new widget yesterday but after this changes my lost followers were gone for good. Maybe it´s because anonymous followers aren´t displayed in the widget.
To see the number of followers growing is motivating but shrinking doesn´t feel the same. I can´t complain much, I´m a happy blogger as it is.
By the way, I need to send a Thanks to all my followers. I will be visiting all of you soon.

1 comentários:

Mira said...

I read in one blog that the 'lost' followers are just lodged in 'following anonymously' instead of publicly. I read that if you suddenly appear as following anonymously in the blogs you've been following, you can actually change the setting at your end but only you have to do it one by one. I haven't got the chance to try it though ;-)

Have a great weekend.