Fun Picture Maker

Although I´m not a great photographer, I enjoy taking pictures very much. When I bought my digital camera I didn´t know it had several features that enable me to add special effects to pictures. In fact, it was my daughter that found out about my camera´s features. Every time I buy a new multimedia device she´s the first to play around with buttons and discover what´s their use. Nowadays, kids seem to be born with technology knowledge.
One thing I really enjoy is to play around and add picture effects. I often use a software that allows me to change some picture´s details such as red eyes and insert different colors and effects.
If you enjoy playing around with pictures, I came across a fun photo editor called picjoke that I used to create the pictures below:

Funny Pictures

Funny Pictures

Funny Pictures

picjoke.com is a new service where you can upload your photo and make a lot of different amazing effects in less then one minute.
This fun photo maker provides more than 100 effects and they have a new effect everyday. I used a picture of my cat Nina to create the images above.
This fun photo maker is very easy to use, you don´t need to crop pictures or do anything else. You just need to upload the effect you want to create, upload your photo and click the "create photo" button. In a few moments you´ll have your new picture and the respective html code which you can use in any page you like. Sounds fun, doesn´t it?

0 comentários: