Music: Pearl Jam




Pearl Jam is one of the bands announced to play next July 10th, in Oeiras, Lisbon, as a part of this year´s "Optimus Alive concerts".
Pearl Jam is my favorite "Grounge" band. In 1992, I bought their first album "Ten" and later "Animal". I was offered "Vitalogy" as a birthday gift and now that I´ve stopped buying music CD´s, I follow their recent albums in Youtube.
Pearl Jam already played here in several occasions but I´ve never had the chance to watch them live so I would not mind going to this one...Oh no!
By clicking the link above you´ll land in this event´s official website page which announces other bands expected to be present in this three days event such as Skunk Anansie, Faith no More, Alice in Chains and Moonspell.

1 comentários:

Unknown said...

www.e-tehnik.com
cool post i like it