Nothing as Planned

My weekend was very different from what I had in mind. Friday was cloudy but in Saturday rained all day. So, no beach for us...this time around. I spent my days off at home, cooking, resting & some other family stuff :)
My working week started Sunday. The day the red football club became this year´s national champion.
This week started with rain and it looks it will continue. It´s not cold but it rains, kind of a tropical weather. Our weather is not what it used to be...ummm, topic for a huge post here.
I´ll only have a day off next Thursday, an important day as well. Today, I have a morning shift, I should be asleep by now but these shift changes are like this...never sleep enough.
See you soon :)

2 comentários:

imelda said...

take care always girl

Mariuca said...

Hi Mize, I have an award for u, happy weekend! :)

http://www.mymariuca.com/2010/05/for-my-blog-sisters.html