Posting Videos That Fit In Your Blog

Last December, I wrote a short tutorial here in Night Clicks on how to change a video html code so it fits the blog´s posting width.
I wrote this post because, while bloghopping trough EC, I came across a number of blogs with videos which were too big making the blog look a bit messed up.
A few days later, I came across a tutorial for blogger which is more detailed than mine with images and all. This tutorial applies only to blogger platform but if you still have questions on how to reseize a video, check it out at this url:

http://www.dressupyourblogs.com/2011/01/how-to-insert-video-from-youtube-in.html

I´m posting about this topic again because I still see blogs with videos bigger than the blog´s post size. I hope my post can help some of these fellow bloggers.
See you soon xx

0 comentários: